X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geekpipe
    replied
    ok..

doing it now... Thanks for the help and hopefully you can figure out what is wrong!

Thanks
    Kevin
    Canon USA

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Better yet, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP, as well as the description of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• geekpipe
    replied
    steve

No hacks...

Could I PM you or email you the URL. It is our company's license and website and is not secure at this point.

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That shouldn't happen. They should get the 'No permission' page with the login box. What's the URL to your forums? Have you installed any hacks?

Leave a comment:

• geekpipe
    replied
    this does not display login box...

If you shut off the view option for unregistered people..it does not show them anything! How can I get it to show the login box right on index.php page or how can i link right to a page that forces me to login?

Thanks
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No problem!

Leave a comment:

• JasonP
    replied
    Thank a lot smachol,

Please see my reply on the YABBSE converter as well, you all are the best, accept my apologies.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Change the permissions for the 'Unregistered' user group to 'No' for 'Can view forum'.

Leave a comment:

• JasonP
    started a topic How do I make the forum "members only"

How do I make the forum "members only"

Hello All,

Listen, how do I make it so that when someone enters the url of my forum address, the first page they see will be a login or register screen? Like if a guest is trying to view the forum what he will see first is the login or register screen. So the point is that only registered members can view, post, in the forum?

Thanks

Jason
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X