Big problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big problem!

I got this error when I attempted to prune an account and it's also affecting my ability to delete a test user account. here is the error.

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.2.6:

Invalid SQL: SELECT username FROM user WHERE userid=
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Sunday 07th of July 2002 04:08:21 PM
    Script: http://gamegeneration.net/forums/for...rid=&confirm=1
    Referer: http://www.gamegeneration.net/forums...remove&userid=

now one thing i noticed is that right under script: it lists my website address and repeats forums twice. that shouldnt be the case. it should just be one forums. how do i resolve this?

Did you upgrade from an earlier version? Reupload the original user.php from the 2.2.6 zip file. make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

The double 'forums' is an artifact of the error message and has no significance.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

the 2.2.6 upgrade has been in place on my server for a while now. if i use the original file from 2.2.6 will it affect listing of members on my site?

Comment

that fixed it smachol. dear god that was scary. thanks again for the help i cant say how much i appreciate it.

Comment

I have found that a number of people who thought they had upgraded had in fact not uploaded the user.php file from 2.2.6. This is why I asked to to upload it again. It won't affect your members listing, but if you applied any hacks to that file then it would affect that of course.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X