• Show
Clear All

• A member is having a big problem...

url to forums: www.sdsym.com/forum
    PHP version: 4.2.1
    MySQL version: 3.23.45
    Apache Version: 1.3.24 (Unix)
    vB version: 2.2.6

Ok I have a user, and when he goes to my forum, one of the category's is missing! Even though all other registered users can see this category, he can't...I don't know why.

Another problem, when he goes on the forums, he gets logged in as another user! I haven't a clue why that is either, but he gets logged in as another user of my forum.

He tried using every style set but the problems were the same with each one.

Also, when he goes to the board, a lot of posts seem to be missing too...

He said he reloads the forums atleast 5 times but things still don't work...

Please someone help, this sounds bad

Have you tried to login as this user to see if you have the same problem? What browser is he using? Also try setting 'Remember Username and password' and 'Browse boards with cookies' to Yes for this user and see if that fixes the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

he uses AOL, I told him to use IE, he did, still the same problem. Then I logged in as him, using IE everything looked fine, didn't try anything else.

So it works for me, yet it doesn't work for him, even if he uses IE...?

Comment

Ok I just changed his password, then told him to log back in and things seem to work?!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X