htaccess problem - 403 forbidden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htaccess problem - 403 forbidden

Hi. I have a user at my board who keeps getting a 403 forbidden error when he tries to access the board.. Problem is, nobody else at the board has this problem.. I upgraded from 2.2.4 to 2.2.6 about a week ago, and that was when the user started having these problems..

When I upgraded to 2.2.6, I made no changes to htaccess. BUT, at the same time when I upgraded the board, my webost upgraded php to 4.2.1 - could this have anything to do with it?

phpinfo.php:

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd=../gd-1.8.4' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-imap=../imap-2001.BETA.SNAP-0105220031' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-ming=../ming-0.1.1' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql' '--with-pear' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'

other info:

Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_gzip/1.3.19.1a mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.2.1 DAV/1.0.3 mod_log_bytes/0.3

any ideas about this?

This guy may have been banned from using apache as specified in the httpd.conf, contact your host with this guys IP and ask.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

ok I'll try that thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X