50kb ForumHome Page?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50kb ForumHome Page?!?!

This seems to be a very high amount, what could be causing this...could hacks cause this? I've only a few forumhome hacks, and I didn't think it would amount to 50kb

What's the URL to your forums?

Comment

www.sdsym.com/forum

Huge file size GZIP is enabled (level 1)

Comment

Well, you probably have a bunch of forums, which increases the size. I can't see that though because the board is open to registered users only.

Comment

I have 29 forums on forumhome with one forum having 6 sub-forums...?

Comment

Kinda hard to help when you don't allow guests to view the forumhome page. My guess is that most of the size comes from the graphics.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I created a test account

username: Test
              password: 123

(please no one be immature and abuse this)

Comment

Your banner logo is 52.1 Kb all by itself.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I see, so that contributes to the total page size? I would've thought the image sizes wouldn't be counted towards it, but ok, I'll size down the banner image, to a lower file size.

Comment

Right, made the topbanner 11kb, and the page is now only 10kb

Comment

It made a big difference, eh?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yup

Which gives me an idea, I'm going to make a "lite" version of my style, with lesser images etc, no gradient bars, that kinda stuff

Comment

Page generated in 0.28373802 seconds (62.98% PHP - 37.02% MySQL) with 39 queries.
                          You're my Prince of Peace
                          And I will live my life for You

Comment

bazillions of hacks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X