Users awaiting email confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users awaiting email confirmation

I have about thirty users that are still awaiting email confirmation. Now I realize I can change the group permisssions or move them to another group (individually).

However is there a BULK way to move them from awaiting to confirmed?

I realize this bypasses verification of email addresses but I don't care...yes I know turn it off.

TIA

Admin CP --> Users --> Move/Prune

Set it for the following info:

Usergroup is Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Make all the other boxes empty

Put a checkmark by all the usernames (if it's not already done for you) and select "Move to usergroup:"

Comment

Thanks that worked.

Comment

Why...

I know this sounds like a dumb question but can anyone please tell me how a user goes to the 'await email confirmation' list while others are able to regsiter automatically?

Follow-up question, is their anyway to let all users automatically log-in?

Comment

Re: Why...

Originally posted by grace819
          I know this sounds like a dumb question but can anyone please tell me how a user goes to the 'await email confirmation' list while others are able to regsiter automatically?

Follow-up question, is their anyway to let all users automatically log-in?
          if you have e-mail confirmation enabled in your Admin CP then users will be put into the "Awaiting e-mail confirmation" group after registering. Admin CP -> Options -> vBulletin Options -> [User and registration options] -> Verify Email address in registration

a user can login to their user cp and change that option. did you want to force that setting?

Comment

Re: Re: Why...

Originally posted by Jakeman
            a user can login to their user cp and change that option. did you want to force that setting?
            Oh! I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              did you want to force that setting?
              Yes I would like to force that setting. How do I go about doing that?

Alex

Comment

I had this same problem, but i'm planning on ALOT of members, 100,000 + i dont want to go through them all and do that. So why is mine not doing it automatically?

Jeff
                ureside.com

Comment

Working...
                X