Users awaiting email confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users awaiting email confirmation

I have about thirty users that are still awaiting email confirmation. Now I realize I can change the group permisssions or move them to another group (individually).

However is there a BULK way to move them from awaiting to confirmed?

I realize this bypasses verification of email addresses but I don't care...yes I know turn it off.

TIA

Admin CP --> Users --> Move/Prune

Set it for the following info:

Usergroup is Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Make all the other boxes empty

Put a checkmark by all the usernames (if it's not already done for you) and select "Move to usergroup:"

Comment

Thanks that worked.

Comment

Why...

I know this sounds like a dumb question but can anyone please tell me how a user goes to the 'await email confirmation' list while others are able to regsiter automatically?

Follow-up question, is their anyway to let all users automatically log-in?

Comment

Re: Why...

Originally posted by grace819
          I know this sounds like a dumb question but can anyone please tell me how a user goes to the 'await email confirmation' list while others are able to regsiter automatically?

Follow-up question, is their anyway to let all users automatically log-in?
          if you have e-mail confirmation enabled in your Admin CP then users will be put into the "Awaiting e-mail confirmation" group after registering. Admin CP -> Options -> vBulletin Options -> [User and registration options] -> Verify Email address in registration

a user can login to their user cp and change that option. did you want to force that setting?

Comment

Re: Re: Why...

Originally posted by Jakeman
            a user can login to their user cp and change that option. did you want to force that setting?
            Oh! I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              did you want to force that setting?
              Yes I would like to force that setting. How do I go about doing that?

Alex

Comment

I had this same problem, but i'm planning on ALOT of members, 100,000 + i dont want to go through them all and do that. So why is mine not doing it automatically?

Jeff
                ureside.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X