getting people to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting people to post

in an effort to get new members and get people to post i want to do a giveaway of some sort - probably books. i'm not sure how to give it away or what would be the requirements.

maybe the person who posts the most or what??? any ideas? maybe from someone who has done this before.

i've had my forum for around 3 months and i believe it is very unique and i don't have a lot of competition i think. it looks like my search engine marketing is kicking in but nobody seems to be posting.

www.aztechorizon.com

robcg

Posting your URL here, will give you a few more hits, maybe even a member.

vBulletin 2.2.6 is the latest version of vB at the moment. It has some security issues fixed, maybe it is wise to upgrade.

Said that, I think we can not help you with any advice, since it is not vBulletin related. That is why I also think this maybe is a nice thread for the chit-chat board. My only advice is 'If you want to encourage members to post, and you are willing to try and do this, maybe let them make some essay or some review about a book, or whatever, and maybe, discuss this with the admins/moderators on your forum, since they know more about your forum then we do.'.

I have just visited your forum and it looks nice.

Comment

A nice looking Board there robcg

Where did you get the colour chart from m8

As it's impressive

Regards Gazer.
      www.world-of-digital.com
      www.fish-keeping.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X