problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem

i hv problem with the data base. the error occur sometime when u reply a thread.

my url:http://www.soccerwilly.com/forum/index.php

i am using 2.24 . do i need to upgrade to 2.26 to remedy this problem?

i know nothing abt pc, this problem occur after a designer work on it and he seems dissappeared after this.

i wd be appreciated if someone can help me solve this.

thanks.

my email: [email protected]

moved to troubleshooting forum
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Re: problem

Originally posted by william1735
      i hv problem with the data base. the error occur sometime when u reply a thread.

my url:http://www.soccerwilly.com/forum/index.php

i am using 2.24 . do i need to upgrade to 2.26 to remedy this problem?

i know nothing abt pc, this problem occur after a designer work on it and he seems dissappeared after this.

i wd be appreciated if someone can help me solve this.

thanks.

my email: [email protected]
      what error are you getting ?
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

i get this while posting:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Soccer Willy Forums database.
        Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Comment

i get this while posting:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Soccer Willy Forums database.
          Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
          on error page right click and view source code and find the vB database error message and post it here

Comment

right click - shown

<html><head><title>Soccer Willy Forums Database Error</title><style>P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>

<!-- Database error in vBulletin 2.2.4:

Invalid SQL: UPDATE forum SET replycount=replycount+1,threadcount=threadcount+1,lastpost='1024924511',lastposter='willy' ,lasttitle='testing' WHERE forumid IN (17,16,-1)
            mysql error: Unknown column 'lasttitle' in 'field list'

mysql error number: 1054

Date: Monday 24th of June 2002 09:14:49 AM
            Script: http://www.soccerwilly.com/forum/forum/newthread.php
            Referer: http://soccerwilly.com/forum/newthre...ead&forumid=17
            -->

</table></td></tr></table></form>
            <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the Soccer Willy Forums database.</b><br>
            Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>

Comment

have you installed any hacks lately ?

Comment

i think so. but the gentleman who did for me seems dissappear.

hope u can help me out.

great thanks.

Comment

i think so. but the gentleman who did for me seems dissappear.

hope u can help me out.

great thanks.
                  for hack related issues you need to post it over at vbulletin.org

in order to use and post in certain forums at vBulletin.org you need to

1. register using the same username and email address you used at vBulletin.com's forums
                  2. activate and confirm your registration email
                  3. then enter your forum username at http://www.vbulletin.com/members/vbulletin.org.php to show that you're a licensed vB owner

Comment

but i don't know any hack was install?

Comment

There was a hack installed because there is no 'lasttitle' column in the default vB forum table.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok thanks.. i will go to vbulletin.org

Comment

i'm fairly certain there is a hack as the error

Unknown column 'lasttitle' in 'field list'

indicates

Comment

ok thanks.. i will go to vbulletin.org
                            this seems to be the hack http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=28561 but ask the person who installed it for you as well to confirm

Comment

as i said, this gentleman is gone after i hv paid him. he doesn't reply me after many email..

anyway, appreciated ur help..

thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X