Using html in user title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using html in user title

Recently I tried using a < br> in user title and it worked like a charm. Then I had the need to temporarily take it out of that title. The next time I tried to use < br> on that same user title, it no longer worked. Instead, it now displays it as part of the title text? What's happening?

Did you enter the br tag through the admin control panel? From what I remember, you do not achieve the same result entering html tags by using the standard user profile panel, as you do using the actual admin control panel.

Enter all title modifications through the admin control panel to ensure that the html get's processed.
    www.guardimpact.com - the legend will never die!

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes, in fact, I did this throught the admin control panel both times. This has me completely baffled because the title is being entered identifically to before. Reason I know it's identical is because as I start to type, the box drops down and shows me prior entries and allows me to select from those, which I do.

Thanks

Comment

I can't reproduce this. You have "Use Custom Title" set to Yes for this user?

Comment

I checked Use Custom Title. Turns out that "User Set" was on and this doesn't allow html. I don't know how that got set...perhaps user action through the profile?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X