"Get More" clickable smilies is coming out unformatted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get More" clickable smilies is coming out unformatted

For some reason, the popup window with the clickable smilies is coming up without any tables. It's one long continuous list of smilies instead. Those templates are still default and I have not installed any hacks that would affect this (I only have the quick reply box installed). What could it be?
    Ed FvC
    Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com

What vB version??

You might need to uninstall Quick reply and revert the template back for support...

And what version of PHP are you running, can we possibly get a phpinfo.php??

PHP Code:
    <?
    phpInfo
    ();
    ?>

Comment

vB 2.2.6, PHP 4.1.2, and the Quick Reply hack only altered showthread.php, so I don't see how it would be relevant. Another site I help with has the same hack and it is unaffected.
      Ed FvC
      Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ed FvC
        vB 2.2.6, PHP 4.1.2, and the Quick Reply hack only altered showthread.php, so I don't see how it would be relevant. Another site I help with has the same hack and it is unaffected.
        But it is policy here to not help people with hacked forums... So to get support from a mod you may need to revert it back...

Do you have reg globals on??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X