All unregistered are Ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All unregistered are Ignored

All my members nor i cant see unregistered peoples posts. This just changed recently. Any ideas whats wrong? My ignore list is empty too ....

This was a bug that was fixed in 2.2.6:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=46938
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

But it worked fine before , why now ??? So i should over write db_mysql.php with the new one ?

Comment

It was a bug that I believe was introduced in 2.2.5. Nonetheless to fix it just upgrade to 2.2.6.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Anoter bug that i found i dont know if its on my part or is it the original script thats messed up. On the members list when you click a letter ( lets say c ) it wont show all the users starting with letter c it will just refresh the page.

Comment

That doesn't happen here or on the vB forums I run, nor has this ever been a reported bug so my guess is that it's a changed you made somewhere.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It was a bug that I believe was introduced in 2.2.5. Nonetheless to fix it just upgrade to 2.2.6.
              I run v.2.2.4 and have same problem with unregistered users appearing as being on ignore list, but ignore list is empty.

surfdude
              New Member?!? My 'Join Date' thinks otherwise!
              I surf, therefore I am. I think.

Comment

Upgrade to 2.2.6.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Is there a way to fix that without upgrading ???

Upgrading is a colossal work for me (templates and many other things)

Comment

You could try the fix John posted but I strongly recommend you upgrade because of security holes:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...php#post282229

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thanx dude, Stallion fix is working

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X