Emails addresses to notify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Unfortunately all I can suggest is that you reupload all the default vB files and see if that fixes the problem. Otherwise try posting in the vBPortal forums.
    O.K.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Honestly I see more and more problems with vBs that have vBPortal installed. Unfortunately all I can suggest is that you reupload all the default vB files and see if that fixes the problem. Otherwise try posting in the vBPortal forums. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Is e-mail enabled in your admin CP under vBulletin Options?
    Yes it is.

Assuming you've put your email address in the correct spot then this should work. What version are you running? Have you istalled any hacks?
    2.2.6 and phpportal..

Thankx,

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Assuming you've put your email address in the correct spot then this should work. What version are you running? Have you istalled any hacks?

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Is e-mail enabled in your admin CP under vBulletin Options?

Leave a comment:

started a topic Emails addresses to notify

Emails addresses to notify

I have my forum set to email me when there is a new post but it is not doing it... I tried searching for an answer but could not find it..

Oh yea I have set the Emails addresses to notify with my email addy in the forum properties.

Thankx,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X