No announcement yet.

[HowTo] Design and Tweak your Frontpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Whelan: If its not posted here, search at vBulletinTemplates.com . This is a common problem (not your fault! ) and a few fixes have been posted.. Wish I could grab you a link but in the middle of a 3D renderation and don't want to open any more windows..

Regards,
    Patrick
    Patrick Paul

"Better to stay quiet and have others think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Comment

• Originally posted by paddysplace
      Matt Whelan: If its not posted here, search at vBulletinTemplates.com . This is a common problem (not your fault! ) and a few fixes have been posted.. Wish I could grab you a link but in the middle of a 3D renderation and don't want to open any more windows..

Regards,
      Patrick
      Thanks but that is proving not to help either.

http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...9462#post39462

Anyone?

Thank you.

Comment

• Paddys place?

6 months later and I still need this resolved. Thanks.

Comment

• How to I change title of index page

Forum Home template

<title><phrase 1="$vboptions[bbtitle]">$vbphrase[x_powered_by_vbulletin]</phrase></title>

I am trying to get rid of the "Powered by VBulletin"

Thanks
          Michael Brandon
          Search Engine Optimize vBulletin-url rewrites,keyword selection,Google sitemap,SEOer to SEO sites
          My SEO company - SearchMasters

Comment

• I have not made a final version for version 3.0.1. I no longer support this thread for it is outdated.

Comment

• Originally posted by t2dman
              Forum Home template

<title><phrase 1="$vboptions[bbtitle]">$vbphrase[x_powered_by_vbulletin]</phrase></title>

I am trying to get rid of the "Powered by VBulletin"

Thanks
              <title>$vboptions[bbtitle]</title>

That works, thought how is it relevant to this thread?
              Australia's Design Community

Comment

• Is there a way to visually see the tables and layout via dreamweaver and etc so you can create side tables etc for other hacks like ad columns and other random ssi includes or php includes...

Comment

• No, there is no way to do this.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X