Changing the Rules of the Forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the Rules of the Forum...

I ran into trouble recently by banning a member- who threatened me off the site- so I would like to add to the "Rules of the Forum"- the thing you have to agree to before you sign up for the site- to make it say that "The admin reserves the right to ban the user for no reason".

Any help?

Modify the signupadult and signupcoppa templates.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

No problem!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Re: Changing the Rules of the Forum...

Originally posted by [email protected]
          I ran into trouble recently by banning a member- who threatened me off the site- so I would like to add to the "Rules of the Forum"- the thing you have to agree to before you sign up for the site- to make it say that "The admin reserves the right to ban the user for no reason".

Any help?
          Do we really have to tell them that WE have the right to do that?

Comment

You don't have to do anything, this gives you that edge in any arguement you might have with a member.
            - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Ok, I can't find where to edit the signupadult template!! I have a headache from looking!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X