No announcement yet.

Color tags will not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/admin/functions.php starting on line 593.
    - Andrew Pfeifer

Comment

Why don't you just post a URL of a thread in which this isn't working right?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

www.angel-owners.com/forums any thread just about ... you may have to register to view them, my partner has it setup like that.

Comment

http://www.angel-owners.com/forums/s...p?threadid=589

if you can get in ... then its the 2nd post in the thread.

Comment

You don't allow guests to view. Do you have a test account we can use to look at this thread?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

vbulletin
              test

is the username and pass

Comment

Thanks!

Try this - reupload (in ASCII) the vbcode_language.js file to your forums directory. Then revert any of the vB Code templates you may have changed.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

no luck trying that.

Comment

i installed a clean version of 2.2.6 in a private folder and it works great.. now if there was just a way to transfer only members, and posts , pms and that good stuff, and not all the admin settings i would be set

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by matthepepe
                        ...cus its not listed as a tag in the bb code thing in the admin cp
                        That's why. As far as the software knows, it doesn't exist.

You can just add it (check out the 2 parameter email tag as a guideline; if you stil have questions, just ask).

Comment

Sheesh - I can't believe I missed that!

As Mike said, add a new vB Code called color like this: for the

vB Code tag:
                          color

vB Code replacement:
                          <font color="{option}">{param}</font>

vB Code example:
                          [color=red]Red![/color]

vB Code explanation:
                          The [color] tag allows you to specify the font color.

Use {option} ?
                          Yes

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

well i wonder where it went in the first place that is kind of funky.
                            i just figured it was like the img tags and not listed in ther... unless its supposed to be as well.

Comment

that fixed the color thing.. thanks a ton you guys

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X