X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    vBadvanced

• vBadvanced
    replied
    I tried that and it didn't seem to help. I'll most likely just re-install all these hacks a little later as I should probably upgrade to 2.2.6 anyways (i'm running 2.2.4 now). Thank you for your help Andrew and if you happen to have any other suggestions it would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• andrewpfeifer

• andrewpfeifer
    replied
    Make backups of the files affected by the Improved Who's Online Display, and then upload over the ones that were affected (not the backups, keep those in a different directory or something) and see if that fixes it.

Leave a comment:

• vBadvanced

• vBadvanced
    replied
    A couple... I've got the IRC Chat room added, profile pic uploads, PM gague, download PM's to files, and the improved who's online display. I wouldn't think that any of these would affect the 'most users ever online display'. All of them have also been installed for a while and this just started hapening about 2 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• andrewpfeifer

• andrewpfeifer
    replied
    Have you installed any hacks on your board?

Leave a comment:

• vBadvanced

• vBadvanced
    replied
    The number still seems to be fluctuating. It was at 38 earlier today, now is at 33. Any idea why it's doing this???

Leave a comment:

• vBadvanced

• vBadvanced
    started a topic Most users online reset?

Most users online reset?

My 'most users ever online' feature seems to be acting up. Earlier yesterday afternoon it was set at 72, then this morning it changed to 10, later to 8, then later to 5. Any idea what could be the cause of this?