How To Get Rid of "Views"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get Rid of "Views"

I was just wondering how I can delete the "Views" column from the boards. As well, I want to get rid of the "Active Users" section at the bottom of the page, and the Members: Threads: Posts: display at the top of the page.

Thanks

- Tony Montana

You can remove views by simply deleting the html code from the forumdisplay templates

------------------
    forumdisplaybit
    ------------------
    remove
    Code:
    	<td bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}"><normalfont>$thread[views]</normalfont></td>
    ------------------
    forumdisplay_threadslist
    ------------------
    remove
    Code:
    <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" nowrap><smallfont><a href="$sorturl&sortorder=desc&sortfield=views"><font color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Views</b></font></a> $sortarrow[views]</smallfont></td>
    To get rid of active users remove

Code:
    $loggedinusers
    from the forumhome template, the memebers, threads and posts is at the top of the template.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Clear...and to the Point

PPN,

Thanks so much for that! I only wish the moderator column was as easily excised. This was great. Appreciate your help.

Alex

Comment

Scott McVicar, you are a wonderful human being! I cannot thank you enough! You have literally solved what I have read probably 25 threads on and no one else could explain. You are the best! Thank you!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X