X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbCode in showthread

Hello.
    I'm upgrade forum to vb 2.2.6 and vbCode in showthread.php don't work
    i see [color=red ] (without spaces) but don't see red text...

HELP ME!
    Please!!
    Sorry for my bad English! :)

The URL where this is occuring? Also please provide a test account to check this with.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

http://boltalka.com.ua/showthread.ph...3675#post43675

Guest can see threads

Comment

Thanks but I wasn't interested in just viewing. I wanted to post as well which is why I asked for a test account. It looks like none of you vB Codes are working. Check and make sure the 'Allow BB Code in posts' is set to yes for each forum.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

smachol
          login: test
          pass: test
          I checked 'Allow BB Code in posts', but don't work

Comment

Thanks, but I can't even make out what the forum rules say. Where did you check 'Allow BB Code in posts'?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

In Forum Rules (bottom of page) i see: BB codes allowed. And in Admin CP 'Allow BB Code in posts' checked yes...

Comment

First, could you please restore the vBulletin/Jelsoft copyright?

Second, did you modify any of the php files? f so, upload the original files and see if it works.

Last resort, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

smachol, copyright in bottom of all pages.
                  Yes, i modify many php files. I installes ~20 hacks, but i restore to defautl showthread and postbit templates, and upload showthread.php from vb 2.2.1... And vb Code don't work

Help me

Comment

smachol, bb code in private message also don't work.
                    Please tell me name of a file which is responsible for work bb code.

Comment

Why did you upload showthread.php from 2.2.1 when you are running 2.2.6? That could be a major problem right there.

Sorry but with this many hacks we really have no idea what may be wrong. At this point I suggest restoring all the original vB 2.2.6 file, Then apply each hack one by one makibng sure that everything works before moving on to the next one. If you need help, post in the appropriate hack threads over at vbulletin.org.

As for the copyright, it needs to be in English. You are not supposed to modify it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Please tell me name of a file which is responsible for work bb code.

Comment

functions.php

Comment

Ed, yes! I find bug
                            Thanks all for help me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X