Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm still not clear but I'm going to guess that this is what you want. If not, let me know.

To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]

Leave a comment:

• Inzagi
    replied
    My question is: How can I change the style/template set etc. which is used if I create a new forum.

So let's say I create a new forum. This forum has a specific style! I want to change this style!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Inzagi
    Hi vbulletin community,

I want to edit the style which is used as the base for all other templates - NOT the style which is the default and main style e.g. for the main forum page.

How exactly can I achieve this please?
    I don't understand. Can you explain again?

Leave a comment:

• Inzagi
    replied
    Hi vbulletin community,

I want to edit the style which is used as the base for all other templates - NOT the style which is the default and main style e.g. for the main forum page.

How exactly can I achieve this please?

Leave a comment:

• ITALY!
    replied
    thanks! very simple!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Admin CP -> Styles -> Download/Upload

download both the default style (for a backup) and the style you want to make default. then upload the new style over the current default by using the Overwrite existing style option.

Leave a comment:

• ITALY!
    started a topic Changing over the defult style...

Changing over the defult style...

hi,
    i have like 4 templates, and i want to change the defult style, what is the best way to go about that?

is there much work involved?

thanks