usercp errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usercp errors

whenever i try or anyone tries to do the "edit profile, edit options, edit password" they get this error msg: Parse error: parse error in /usr/home/emusa/emusanet.com/public_html/forums/member.php on line 1359

now this is line 1359 in that php file: $birthday = @date($calformat2,mktime(0,0,0,$bday[1],$bday[2],1993));

if anyone wants i can send u the entire member.php file, or anything else needed,

thanks

What version are you running? That's not what's in line 1359 of 2.2.6.

Reupload the original member.php file in ASCII format, making sure that you overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

im using 2.2.5 and i cant reupload the original member.php, i got hacks installed, theyll all die

can i attach my member.php?

Comment

Sorry no, you cannot attach or distribute any vB files. This is against the license agreement. Also we cannot support hacked forums here. If you don't want to reupload an unhacked copy of member.php, then you'll need to seek help in the appropriate hack threads at vbulletin.com.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

at first i thought it was the hack, but its not, the hack is fine, its just that my edit profile keeps refeshing, what could be causing this problem?

i dont get that error msg anymore

Comment

just get a clean member.php file and re install hacks, if that doenst work go to vb.org
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Working...
            X