No announcement yet.

Only allow SOME moderators in a forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only allow SOME moderators in a forum?

How do I lock out a few of the moderators on my site from our Staff forums? I've tried just editing their Access Mask to "no" but it seems their rank of "moderator" is over riding that.

Turning the individual access mask should overide the usergroup access mask, if its not then try moving them to another usergroup, this shouldn't affect their moderator permissions.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Also need to ensure access masks are turned on?
      Motorsport Forums

Comment

Twist on the same theme;

I have a moderator who I originally only gave access to 1 forum. Didn't give him even access to the moderators forum. Now I want him to have access to everything just like all of the other moderators. Funny thing is it seems to remember that he started out with fewer than normal privileges. How do I get him back to "normal?"

I don't want to have to keep clicking "Yes" to individual forums for him.

Comment

BUMP

If I take him out of the moderator user group and then add him back in will it give him the ability to do everything the other moderators can do?

He's really frustrated (and so am I).

Comment

move him to the super moderator group to have mod privs in all forums.

Comment