Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cdrtimes.com
    replied
    I had some probs like yours with my new host, as smachol said, the answere is definatly in the config.php resolve these probs and you will be ok. When i made my mysql data base, it always used my host login name as well. in otherwords if i made a database called vbulletin, for the config.php i needed to put my """"""""hostusername_vbulletin"""""""""" as the database name.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This latest error means one or more of the following variables in config.php is wrong:

$dbusername
    $dbpassword
    $dbname

When you fix this, then all errors should stop. If you aren't sure what these should be, then you'll need to contact your host.

Leave a comment:

• Starfish82
    replied
    Attempting to attach to database...

Thanks for the feedback. Something happened! The first two I imagine that I need to resolve with my hosting provider. The 3rd one may still be an issue I need your assistance in resolving?

Thanks!
    --

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site94/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/virtual/site94/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site94/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 47

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please go back to the last step and ensure that you have entered all your login details correctly.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Change
    MySQL
    back to
    mysql
    in config.php for $dbservertype.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Did you set up config.php with the proper info for your database?

Leave a comment:

• Starfish82
    started a topic Installation Issue

Installation Issue

Hi I didn't see this in the links but this is the problem I am encountering. I am very early in the installation process
    -----
    Attempting to attach to database...

Warning: Failed opening './db_MySQL.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site94/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/install.php on line 318

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db_sql_vb in /home/virtual/site94/fst/var/www/html/forums/admin/install.php on line 320
    ----

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!

Any suggestions??

Thanks!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X