• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Access

I seem to be able to post now on this forum
    BUT i am unable to download hacks from
    www.vbulletin.org despite being a registered member
    I purchased vbulletin Full licence only a few hours ago & have had no success getting stuff
    I had previously registered @ www.vbulletin.org before becoming with a different E-Mail address to the one i purchased the licence with could this be the problem ? please help
    it just keeps refferrering me to this page

vBulletin Message
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    If you are a registered member and a vBulletin customer, please add your username to this form to be able to access certain resticted areas on this site!
    [http://www.vbulletin.com/members/vbulletin.org.php]

If you are not yet a vBulletin owner, and wish to post a question prior to buying it, please post in this forum: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=26

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: Almax [logout]

?????? so frustrated aghhhhhhhhhh

HELP ME PLEASE

get in touch with FireFly
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

Are you sure that you have actually added your username to the vb.org form in the members area?

If you have, then...

Comment

Yup

yes m8 i added it but on visiting vbulletin.org it refers me back to it even though i confirmed the e-mail activation

Comment

did you add your username here? http://www.vbulletin.com/members/vbulletin.org.php

Comment

Yes & all i get is

Almax is 'awaiting email confirmation' - please complete this by clicking the link in the email sent to you, then try again

No changes made!

i click the link in the e-mail & it says

Your account has already been activated so please try logging in.

I log into this forum OK but as for vbulletin.org i cannot ????

could this be because i registered the username Almax @ vbulletin.org before i actually bought the licence ?
            as i wanted to see what the forums where like

Comment

something is fubar. i would try contacting Firefly, he may be able to fix whatever the problem is... assuming he's the admin over there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X