Block view profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block view profile

I have set up a forum where the ppl that post in can't see any other forum but that one (its a Big Brother style game!). My problem is that the mod there (Big Brother) obviously has a profile, if you view his profile u can see his last post details and if you click on the link then you can read a post in a forum. So my question is, can I disable the ability to view a users profile?

if the logged in user doesn't have permission to view the thread/post then a "no permission" page will be displayed.

to disable profile viewing go to Admin CP -> User Groups -> Modify -> [edit] -> Can view members info -> No

Comment

Thanks, that'll work but it'll affect all of the forums, for instance if I change the settings for registered users, then registered users won't be able to view anyone's profile. I don't want that, I just want to disable viewing a profile in one forum only.

Comment

That would require hacking. You can make a request over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X