VERIFIED: User Has to Log In Repeatedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERIFIED: User Has to Log In Repeatedly

I have a user that has to login repeatedly during his session. Additionally, he reports problems viewing private forums. In all cases he is unable to post data and is prompted to login over and over again.

From what information I was able to get from the user, his browser is IE 6.0.2600.0000 and he's running Win98SE as his OS.

I suspect that this is related to the "unconfirmed" bug that was mentioned in the fixes for PHP 4.2.0 (I'm running 4.2.1) a while back. In any case, I'd love a good fix as soon as you can put it together for me... Thanks!

Does he have "Browse board with cookies?" set to yes within is usercp but have them disabled in his browser? If so it would mean there is no session being paseed when he visits the new page so he will get logged out as soon as he's left the first page.

Turn the "Browse board with cookies?" to no and see if he gets the same problem
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X