Blank Pages???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Pages???

ok, sometimes when I install hacks, I got blank pages, and the hack works fine for everyone else, and now the mod directory is blank, not blank blank, meaning when I go to myforums.com/mod/index.php I get a blank page or when I go to myforums.com/moderator.php I get a blank page, any suggestions??????????????????????

Since these are hacks, you need to ask over at vbulletin.org. However one thing to check is to make sure you have no white space either before the <?, or after ?>.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

also ensure you upload in ASCII and not binary.
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I uploaded them in ACSII and those pages never worked, since I installed my forums, they never worked

Comment

Never mind I have fixed the problem, I was getting that problem because I had to change my admin cp, and the links inside global.php were still the same, so I had to change them to my new admin cpanel, and now they work..

But One Thing, How Come the file myforums.com/moderator.php doesn't load? it still shows a blank page..

Comment

because that file is not meant to be run directly. If you're looking for the Mod CP, it's in the 'mod' directory, i.e.:

www.yoursite.com/forums/mod/
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i knew where the mod cp was, but I didn't know about the moderator.php file, thnx for the help man!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X