Forum Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Section

I do not know how to explain this feature.

I would like to have a section on Food.

Somehow, if a user access the section Food, he is able to see other subsection under Food like Recipe/Good Restaurants etc.

Is it possible or we have to install a hack? If yes, do explain.
    For a clearer picture, take a look at this site http://www.pngbd.com/forum/ (not my site) and access the School & Alumni section.

Your assistance and advice appreciated.
    Focusing on the Amateur Soccer Scene

for each user you want to access only Food forum you need to edit each user's profile in admin panel and set only the Food forumt to yes and all other forums to no access
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Thanks eva but that is not what I wanted.

As per the site quoted, I would like to to have the sections whereby underneath the main section, there will be subsections.

For eg: Main section is Food. Once the user access the section, there will be a subsection under food eg: recipe/restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
        Thanks eva but that is not what I wanted.

As per the site quoted, I would like to to have the sections whereby underneath the main section, there will be subsections.

For eg: Main section is Food. Once the user access the section, there will be a subsection under food eg: recipe/restaurants.
        oh you want to make the users able to access subforums!

just in vB admin panel -> modify forums -> go to forum FOOD and click the add sub-forum link next to the FOOD forum listing
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

It work perfectly!

Thanks eva for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
            It work perfectly!

Thanks eva for the help.
            no probs

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X