Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the word "Inbox" located in templates or...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the word "Inbox" located in templates or...?

Hi,

In the private message area of the User's Control Panel, in the folder that is named "Inbox", where can I change "Inbox" to something else (another language)?

I did a search for it and could not find it. Is it a variable that is inside one of the php files? And, if so...does anyone know which one?

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:

Admin CP > Options > vBulletin Options > Private Messaging Options > Inbox Name (replace Inbox with your input and then scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.)
    - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

thanks andypotter!

Sometimes I forget to look at the old:
      Admin CP > Options > vBulletin Options >

Next time before I post I'll check there first as I've found that few "wordings" options are also in that section!

Thanks

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:

Comment

Your welcome!
        - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Originally posted by ABLady
          thanks andypotter!

Sometimes I forget to look at the old:
          Admin CP > Options > vBulletin Options >

Next time before I post I'll check there first as I've found that few "wordings" options are also in that section!

Thanks
          tip... on the options pages click hold ctrl+F and type in the word you're looking for... if it exists it will jump to it
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X