• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faruk
    replied
    Robouk as in, Robouk Designs?

*turns sigs on*

So it is....
    Just a quick, off-topic question, but: were you Dutch, by any chance?

Anyhoo, might I suggest that you download apache + php + mysql and install them on your own computer, successfully turning that into a private Webserver where you can run a vB on (and everything else that is php and mysql) and can customize etc. without anyone being able to see it, at all.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Robouk
    guess that makes sense, sorry =)
    if anyone can move this thread I'd be grateful
    Done

Leave a comment:

• Robouk
    replied
    guess that makes sense, sorry =)
    if anyone can move this thread I'd be grateful

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    you need to ask these sorts of questions in the vBulletin 2 'How Do I' Questions forum. you will typically be denied support in the Chit Chat forum.

Leave a comment:

• Robouk
    replied
    sorry, where abouts can i do this? i couldnt find it under forum permissions ?

Leave a comment:

• Nafae
    replied
    Turn on access masks and change all other mods & admins to "no" for that forum... Obviously set your access mask to "Yes"!

Leave a comment:

• Robouk
    replied
    can i make the hidden forum so only i can see it, not other mods/admins ?
    thanks btw

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    For the first one, make a hidden forum and set it to override the default style and show your custom one.

Leave a comment:

• Robouk
    started a topic Couple of questions.

Couple of questions.

Hey guys, I want to make a new theme for my VB, i dont want anyone to see it before its release, but if i tick the box "not user selectable" I cannot see it myself so i can work on it.
    So how can i make it so i can see it but no one else can?

second question, can i pick up the default VB images without logging into the members area and downloading the whole new forum? i dont have the VB log-in info on.

Thanks for your help in advance =)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X