sales type question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sales type question

I'm not really sure what forum this would belong in, so i'm trying here.

I had bought 2 vb leased licenses because i was going to do a database type setup on my site, but recently, we've decided not to do this and i was wondering if theres any way i can canel the second license.

I havn't used the second license at all.

Thanks.

It really depends on how long you have had it. You will have to email [email protected] and explain the situation in full detail and wait until there is a determination.

However we do state in the License agreement that:
    License fees are non-refundable. We encourage you to download the freeware version of vBulletin to verify that your server supports MySQL and PHP before purchasing the full version. For complete system requirements, please visit the features page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks.

I've only had the licenses.... maybe at "most" 2weeks.

probally under that though.

and about the "We encourage you to download the freeware version of vBulletin to verify that your server supports MySQL and PHP before purchasing the full version."

I already know it can run on my server, I'm useing one of the licenses, but just have no need for the other.

And if it really is non refundable, then guess just my loss.

Thanks for your help.
      -Pavilion

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X