No announcement yet.

Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what phpMyAdmin has to do with this but I'm glad you got it working!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks again for your help. if you look at my site, http://www.ecstreetracing.com, my board now has some cool little extras and all is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ECStreetRacing
        thanks again for your help. if you look at my site, http://www.ecstreetracing.com, my board now has some cool little extras and all is working fine.
        good to here.. may i ask what did you change in phpmyadmin ?
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

The templates in the Admin CP still don't change things when I edit them, so I just edit the templates via MyPHPAdmin. For some reason whenever I alter the templates in the Admin CP in vBulletin, it rights the changes somewhere else and the changes aren't being used by the software. Now, when I edit them directly in MyPHPAdmin, everything works. My uncle and I are going to sit down in the next few days and figure out why it isn't pointing to the right file or directory. For right now, the issue is resolved, we just have to take the long way around.

Thanks Again,
          Jason

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X