SAFE MODE Restriction in effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFE MODE Restriction in effect?

I've just got a new server (the rackshack P4 deal) and am in the process of methodically moving my forum over to this new server, before shutting down the old one and changing the DNS. Whilst doing the initial installation everything went well. But when I viewed the board, I got this:

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 503 is not allowed to access /proc/loadavg owned by uid 0 in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/ www/html/global.php on line 162

Warning: fopen("/proc/loadavg","r") - Success in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/global.php on line 162

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/global.php on line 164

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/global.php:162) in /home/virtual/site1/ fst/var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 1543

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/global.php:162) in /home/virtual/site1/ fst/var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 1543

help!

and before you say the obvious

/etc/php.ini

;
    ; Safe Mode
    ;
    safe_mode = Off

Yes, it's an Ensim server.

Comment

Not to worry, problem solved.

in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:

<IfDefine vwh_php4_module>
      php_admin_flag safe_mode on
      </IfDefine>

Sneaky buggers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X