I can't log out of my forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't log out of my forum

I can't seem to successfully log out of my forum. Every time I click on "logout" it tells me that the cookies are cleared but then when I go to the forum index I can see that I am logged in again.

Forums at: http://www.rcgroups.com

Jim
    Visit R/C Groups at www.rcgroups.com

You probably have corrupted on your computer, try deleting them yourself and you will be logged out. After that you should be able to log in and out ok.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

That worked.

Is this common?

Jim

Comment

Are you sure it isn't a problem with my templates? I just tried using another browser on another machine and the same thing happened.

yes, if I delete my cookies it seems to clear it up. But surely not everyone's vb installation exhibits this kind of problem on a routine basis?

Jim

Comment

It has nothing to do with the templates.
          And yes, it's quite common. For some reason, cookies get corrupted so often.

Originally posted by jbourke
          Are you sure it isn't a problem with my templates? I just tried using another browser on another machine and the same thing happened.

yes, if I delete my cookies it seems to clear it up. But surely not everyone's vb installation exhibits this kind of problem on a routine basis?

Jim

Comment

Cookies get corrupted often, yes. Browsers thing. (although in IE 5.5 it happened more than in 6)
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Thanks. upon looking closer, I found this thread. Apreciate it.
              V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
              Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
              Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X