Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No "you" Can't ....but Yes, "YOU" can...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No "you" Can't ....but Yes, "YOU" can...

Ok, this is prolly a simple thing that I should already know, but how do you set it so that users go into different permission groups as their number of posts increase?

I have created different user groups and different user titles. For example I would like to make it so that "New Users" (I define new users as those with less than 15 posts on my board) cannot post a poll. But it doesn't seem to work b'cause even though their titles change as their post numbers increase, they are all still actually in as registered user's. How do I make it so that they get moved to a different user group (with different abilities to post and stuff) as their postcounts increase? Thanks for any help on this one (I'm hoping this is one of those simple ones).
    :p -=Xube ®
    ...it's just technology

You can't, without hacking, until v3 is released.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
      another feature revealed

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
        Thanks Freddie, at least now I know I wasn't just overlooking something obvious. And thanks for the insight on the upcoming Vers. 3.0
        :p -=Xube ®
        ...it's just technology

Comment

eagerly awaiting the release of vb 3

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X