• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George L
    replied
    Re: Re: Server error...Line 332

Originally posted by C.Spagler
    I have placed the phpinfo.php file on my site for your perusal. It can be found at the following link:

www.moveshack.com/phpinfo.php

Again, we are using version 2.2.2. We are supposed to upgrade, but I'm not sure how long it will take. If you tell me that upgrading to 2.2.5 will fix this by itself, then I'll make that our top priority.

Thanks
    2 things

1. upgrade PHP for windows from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 to fix some windows issues with earlier php versions (not related to your problem)
    2. on phpinfo page smtp server for mail is listed as mail.moves.com - is this a valid working smtp server ? you need to make sure it's a valid smtp server listed in your php configuration file in php.ini

Leave a comment:

• C.Spagler
    replied
    Re: Server error...Line 332

I have placed the phpinfo.php file on my site for your perusal. It can be found at the following link:

www.moveshack.com/phpinfo.php

Again, we are using version 2.2.2. We are supposed to upgrade, but I'm not sure how long it will take. If you tell me that upgrading to 2.2.5 will fix this by itself, then I'll make that our top priority.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No, this will simply allow us to see specific information about your server's PHP installation. This info may help us find out what the problem is which is why eva2000 asked you to create this file.

I hate to say this but your Sys Admin doesn't sound very knowledgeable.

Leave a comment:

• C.Spagler
    replied
    Re: Server error...Line 332

Will simply having this link on my homepage get rid of the error when users post a message to the Forum?

Do people have to click on this link to execute the solution?

I don't understand entirely, and sadly, I'm in a position where I first have to explain everything to my Sys Admin before I can edit our homepage.

Thanks for your understanding.

I'm also looking into the 2.2.5 upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Place it anywhere on your site and provide the direct URL to this file. For instance,

http://www.yoursite.com/phpinfo.php

P.S. You really should upgrade to 2.2.5.

Leave a comment:

• C.Spagler
    replied
    I'm using version 2.2.2.

In what directory should I place the phpinfo.php file?

I don't understand what you want me to do by placing the URL link on my Website?
    What exactly would it be linking to?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    create a file named phpinfo.php and place this code in it and post the url/link to it from your web site

<?
    phpinfo();
    ?>

i.e. yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php

also what vB version are you using ?

Leave a comment:

• C.Spagler
    replied
    Attachment for: Server Error...Line 332

Oops, forgot to attach the attachment. Here it is...

Once again,
    Please, tell me what's happening and how to fix the error (I attached a screenshot of it) that I'm receiving.

It happens when the Forum Moderator settings are set to send email notification to multiple addresses.
    When the user submits a post, they see the attached Server Error Message (Line 332) on the "Thank You for Posting" screen.

Leave a comment:

• C.Spagler
    started a topic Server Error...Line 332

Server Error...Line 332

Please, tell me what's happening and how to fix the error (I attached a screenshot of it) that I'm receiving.

It happens when the Forum Moderator settings are set to send email notification to multiple addresses.
    When the user submits a post, they see the attached Server Error Message (Line 332) on the "Thank You for Posting" screen.