No announcement yet.

how do i make it so no matter what cookies are always on even if the user se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i make it so no matter what cookies are always on even if the user se

how do i make it so no matter what cookies are always on even if the user select no when they sign up?

Or like make it default that cookies is always on?

1. Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify -> [expand list] -> Registration Templates -> [expand]. edit your registercoppa and registeradult templates. you can make the "browse board with cookies" a hidden field with the default value of "yes."

2. Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify -> [expand list] -> User Option Templates -> [expand]. do the same thing to your modifyoptions template.

3. run this query on your database to change the setting for all existing users: UPDATE user SET nosessionhash=1;

i think that should do it

Comment

How do i run that in PHPmyadmin?

Comment

How do you make it hidden... i didnt make it hidden and it didnt work =( so i guess i would need to make those fields hidden? how do i make them hidden... i found the templates trying to edit in FRONT PAGE ... but i dunno how to make it hidden ??? any clue?

Comment

in phpmyadmin click on the name of the database. in the right window scroll down and there is a box to run queries.

<input type="hidden"

Comment

So about the hidden right now it say radio... do i just change that to hidden?

Comment

Originally posted by snack
              So about the hidden right now it say radio... do i just change that to hidden?
              yep, change radio to hidden.

Comment

HMm didnt work...

http://www.mesoazn.com/admin/

thats the sign up form... my programer made it so it will sign up for muti programs and vb is one of them! what should i do?

Comment

hey jakeman can you help me there

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=44004

???

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X