X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant edit,split or merge threads

Ugg.
    If i try to edit a post I get this error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: unindexpost() in /home/sites/site75/web/forum/editpost.php on line 250

Now, it still actually saves the edit, but its annoying having that error. When i try to merge/split i get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: unindexpost() in /home/sites/site75/web/forum/postings.php on line 778

Whats up with this and how do i fix it?
    Thanks

Reupload the original editpost.php and postings.php.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

even if my orignal file is vb 2.1( i think) and i have 2.2 . its ok to upload an older version like that?

Comment

No, upload the php files for the version you are running. If you are running anything less that 2.2.5, you really should upgrade as soon as possible to fix some security holes in earleir releases.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X