UBB 6.2.1 --> vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBB 6.2.1 --> vBulletin

In the importer everything works...except the most important thing: threads & posts.

Will you fix it? When?

Tnx
    Last edited by Wayne2k1.Com; Tue 9 Apr '02, 2:31pm.

Same question

it also bombs on people's posts that have
    ascii art in them.
    Just an FYI for those working on it and using it.

Thanks

Patiently waiting the updated beta

Comment

Wayne complimenti per il forum Sei italiano giusto? Per il passaggio da ubb a vb posso chidere ma non ti prometto nulla..

Comment

^ BUMP ^

...hoping someone will answer...

Comment

^ BUMP #2 ^

Comment

^ BUMP #3 ^

...still hoping...

Comment

Guys, I'm sure you'll see the new importer within 48 hrs. I just passed some extra information to James last night so a day or so extra is worth it if the importer will be more complete and smoother to operate (with no bugs or errors along the way).

It's almost there, you'll be able to use it this weekend, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad
                It's almost there, you'll be able to use it this weekend, I'm sure.
                You are going to become my favorite Comics' Hero

Comment

Honestly, James mentioned he's about to release the script. You'll have the weekend to do all the importing you desire.

Comment

Hope so

Comment

I try to import from UBB 6.2 to vB 2.2.5. My bbimport_ubb6.php's date/time is 04/10/2002. I'm getting error messages like the following when I try to import members or something... Already when I open the page "If you want to associate a UBB user ..." the messages comes up:

Warning: file("http://www.400softwarestudios.com/ubbalt/cgi-bin/Members/memberslist.cgi") - Success in /homepages/12/d43077439/htdocs/400softwarestudios/board/importers/bbimport_ubb6.php on line 160

and additional:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /homepages/12/d43077439/htdocs/400softwarestudios/board/importers/bbimport_ubb6.php on line 210

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas Raht
                        I try to import from UBB 6.2 to vB 2.2.5. My bbimport_ubb6.php's date/time is 04/10/2002. I'm getting error messages like the following when I try to import members or something... Already when I open the page "If you want to associate a UBB user ..." the messages comes up:

Warning: file("http://www.400softwarestudios.com/ubbalt/cgi-bin/Members/memberslist.cgi") - Success in /homepages/12/d43077439/htdocs/400softwarestudios/board/importers/bbimport_ubb6.php on line 160

and additional:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /homepages/12/d43077439/htdocs/400softwarestudios/board/importers/bbimport_ubb6.php on line 210

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
                        You need to specify the full unix path to the members directory not the web path For example yours would be something like '/homepages/12/d43077439/htdocs/400softwarestudios/ubb'.

Wayne, I have emailed you.

Please feel free to email me if any of you need help or need a copy of this importer.
                        Last edited by JamesUS; Fri 12 Apr '02, 1:31pm.

Comment

Thanks a lot!
                          If you're having an updated version of the importer, could you please send it to me, too?

Andreas Raht
                          .400 Software Studios
                          [email protected]
                          www.400softwarestudios.com

Comment

Yes I will send it over Andreas.

Wayne, your email address is bouncing so please can you email me (or post a valid address here) at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
                              Yes I will send it over Andreas.

Wayne, your email address is bouncing so please can you email me (or post a valid address here) at [email protected].

Bouncing?

Anyway, try these:

[email protected]
                              [email protected]

or

[email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X