Popup on new PM no longer working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popup on new PM no longer working

I'm not sure why but I never noticed this before, my pop up on new PM isn't working. I had other members of my forum test it and they have the same problem even though it's enabled in the User CP.

Could you please run me through what files it needs to work and I'll double check my setting to see where somethings a miss. I installed a couple hacks and modified the board a bit so something may have been moved.

I will double check templates required for it, and any external javascript pages or code with the code you guys provide.

Thanks

make sure $headnewpm is in your headinclude template

Comment

Ok $headnewpm is included at the bottom of my headinclude template. Where else could it be going wrong?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

have you modified any files? specifically, your global.php file. also make sure your head_newpm template is not modified.

Comment

I have a few hacks installed such as jIRC Chat and moderator drop down list. I don't know if the global.php was modified for the hacks or not, I don't remember.

my forum is here: www.ramprage.com/forums

What other files does the popup need to function properly?

Comment

hi there

the popup-menu didn't work in our forum - although no hacks were installed etc.

now it works again - after I removed the german translation of the popup text and reverted it to original

is it possible, that any form of change of text may cause the problems?

it's a mystery to my.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X