Thread Validation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Validation

Okay... I currently do not have "Moderator Queue" enabled. But just of curiousity, I decided to click the "New Posts" link in the Admin CP (under "Moderation"). But to my surprise I found 4 threads in there that were awaiting validation. I'm confused... what could have caused those threads to end up there?

People sometimes mark the poll box when they create a new thread, but never complete the poll options. That leaves the thread in moderation (since the thread is hidden while the user enters the poll info).
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Ah, that makes sense...

Too bad there's no built-in check to make sure someone fills out the poll options when they check the box... I reckon that would be useful.

But anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Could this also happen when someone tries to use HTML when html is off?

here is a topic I discovered at the mod queue just today

Which is your favourite Nick Cave song..??

[FONT=***century gothic](including earlier phases of the artist)[/****FONT]

p.s. I have inserted the *** so that the HTML tags will show up... here
        that user obviously tried to use font tags, and probably tried to make a poll..... (?)....
        I think...
        Or maybe it is just that he did not complete right the poll options...
        Last edited by stark427; Sun 3 Nov '02, 6:43pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X