Get More Smilies not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get More Smilies not working

I just upgraded to v.2.2.4 and now the "Get More" button under the Smilies won't work. The Smilies listed on the page work, but once you click on the "Get More" link - the page freezes?!?

Anyone know what's up with this and how I can fix it???

Thanks in advance,
    *~AJ~*
    [email protected]
    AquariumPros.ca Forums

i just registered on your forums and tried to confirm your problem. my browser lags for slightly less than a second but then displays the popup clickable smilies window fine. for you the popup window doesn't display at all? are any of your users having this problem too?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
      i just registered on your forums and tried to confirm your problem. my browser lags for slightly less than a second but then displays the popup clickable smilies window fine. for you the popup window doesn't display at all? are any of your users having this problem too?
      Mine just locks up IE - I have to <CTRL>+<ALT>+<DEL> and End Task to kill it?!?!

I just upgraded the forums about an hour ago - so not many people are online yet to encounter the issue.

Thanks for looking - I'm puzzled?!?!
      *~AJ~*
      [email protected]
      AquariumPros.ca Forums

Comment

OK.......

I don't know what just happened - but I shut-down and then re-entered my forums, and it's working now!!

A false alarm I guess...Sorry to take your time!

Thanks again!!!
        *~AJ~*
        [email protected]
        AquariumPros.ca Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X