Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i limit image sizes in sigs and in posts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i limit image sizes in sigs and in posts???

How can i limit the image size (by size i mean by pixels [lenght and width]) in signatures and posts??? I'm tired of my members putting big images in their signatures and screwing up the tables. How can i restrict the image size??

Off topic: Where are the attachments stored?? I dont see them anywhere in my server.
    HipHopFuture.com

Admin CP -> Options -> vBulletin Options -> [Attachments]. this will allow you to restrict images in post attachments. i don't think there is a feature to restrict images called with IMG tags in posts and sigs... it's all or nothing

attachments are stored in the database in the attachment table

Comment

I already have a limit for attachments.......but i mean limiting the size in images that are not attacments. Images that are hosted elsewhere.....
      HipHopFuture.com

Comment

There's no way to limit those.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X