How Do I Align My Thread-Titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Align My Thread-Titles?

You know how all the thread-titles are listed when you click a forum? Well, a lot of my titles aren't aligned. They aren't lined up with each other. For example (pretend there are spaces where the stars are)...

Thread 1
    **Thread 2
    **Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Thread 5
    ***Thread 6
    ***Thread 7
    Thread 8

Please help! That makes the whole board look messed up!!!

P.S. I don't think it has anything to do with the "Go To First New Post" icon.

Can you provide a URL where this is happening?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
      Can you provide a URL where this is happening?
      The board isn't officially "up" yet. It's closed to the public until May 1st, but have you any idea what is wrong?

P.S. It only happens in certain forums.

Comment

Without looking at the the specific page I can't even begin to guess what's wrong. Sorry.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i have the same problem......and its becuase some of my members put bigg ol pics in their sigs.......anyway i can restrict the image size in posts as well as in sigs?
          HipHopFuture.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X