Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visionray
    replied
    D0h!!! Ok now I feel stupid. I thought it was in its own little template there. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Well if I understand correctly what you are looking for is the forumhome template.

Leave a comment:

• Visionray
    replied
    yes I know its a hack..I got the hack from Firefly at VB.org to insert the users avatar image..but it doesnt specify a location to insert the variable. I want to put it on top here and Im just wondering what the name of that template is...also, I want to make some other changes to that area of my forums (not hacks just adding text) so it would be good to know what that template is called.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you're talking about the 'Welcome back' box and all it contains, then that's a hack. You'll need to look for it over at vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Visionray
    replied
    let me try this

Leave a comment:

• Visionray
    started a topic Where is this template?

Where is this template?

Hey guys check out the arrow here pointing to this certain section of a forum....

I want to do something like what this guy has done here. Basically I want the Who's online to be on top. This is not the header template right? The one under the header template. Can anyone point me to this one? I cant seem to find it.

Thanks guys.

Edit.... ok I guess I cannot attach images here. Basically its the box underneath the header info. Check out
    http://highradiation.com/learn/index.php?s= and its the table with the "no avatar selected" image there.

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X