Changing default radio button checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing default radio button checks

I looked this up in the search engine, but couldn't understand the solution.

I want "browse the board with cookies" to be set as yes as default as well as private messaging and a few others.

Running Ver. 2.2.4

<td bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}"><normalfont><b>Browse board with cookies?</b></normalfont><br>
    <smallfont>Clicking yes will use cookies to keep your id for this session. Clicking no will send it through the links. (Selecting no may cause problems when sharing links with people behind the same proxy as you)</smallfont></td>
    <td bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}"><normalfont>
    <input type="radio" name="nosessionhash" $nosessionhashchecked value="yes"> yes
    <input type="radio" name="nosessionhash" $nosessionhashnotchecked value="no"> no
    </normalfont></td>

<input type="radio" name="nosessionhash" $nosessionhashchecked value="yes" checked> yes

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
        <input type="radio" name="nosessionhash" $nosessionhashchecked value="yes" checked> yes
        aren't $nosessionhashchecked and $nosessionhashnotchecked variables used to achieve that?
        You're my Prince of Peace
        And I will live my life for You

Comment

oh yeah, remove $nosessionhashchecked and $nosessionhashnotchecked . those $vars eval to checked or nothing depending on what the user had it set to previously. by removing that var and adding checked that option will always be set to yes. of course a user can change it by clicking no, but every time they edit options it will be set to yes. when they hit submit it will be yes unless they change it to no every time they update options.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X