Can't See Un-Edited Templates After 2.2.4 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't See Un-Edited Templates After 2.2.4 Upgrade

After I upgraded my boards to 2.2.4 I am unable to edit any templates that were not already edited before the upgrade. It will only show currently edited templates.

What I get looks like the attached image.

The replacement variables show up fine, it's just templates.

Any ideas?

I might add that the site itself, www.federationstudios.net loads just fine.
    Last edited by Marshalus; Thu 28 Mar '02, 11:27pm.

try reuploading template.php
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

Did that. I saw some other people were having this same problem too, could it be a problem with the vBulletin download?

Comment

Try uploading the vbulletin.style file from 2.2.4 from within your Admin CP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Still nothing. I even setup a test board running a fresh install of 2.2.4, and it didn't work then either.

I saw some other members with this problem, could it be an error in the 2.2.4 code?

Comment

I doubt there's a problem with the code otherwise both my forums would have this problem as well as hundreds of other people running 2.2.4.

Have you installed any hacks? That's the only reason I can think of that would cause this problem. If not, the next step is to fill out a support request at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Be sure to inculde your Admin CP and FTP login info.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

how's that possible?
              i've never had this problem, what's causing it you ask?
              beats me!!!!
              fill out a support ticket
              You're my Prince of Peace
              And I will live my life for You

Comment

The problem is something with vB 2.2.4, but its nothing that anyone could have known about. It has to do with the new version of PHP. See http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42902 this post for details.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X