Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a New Style without Messing up Default

What are the steps for doing this?

I just mucked up my live board default to total yuckness when I THOUGHT I was creating a new color scheme for users to select.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Add Style

if you want to use the same templates (layout) then select an existing template set. all the colors are defined in your replacement set, so if you want to create a new style for colors you will need to have it create a new replacement set. then to change colors of your new style go to:

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> [fonts/colors/etc] (for the style you want to change)

Comment

Thanks. I created a new grey look by your directions. I checked the colors and they are different than the default. I made it user selectable.

I then went to my usercp and changed the style. And, nothing changed in the colors for the board.

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

do your users have the same problem?

assuming you created the new style correctly... sometimes your cookies will hold a styleid and make it so changing styles in your usercp doesn't work, it's weird. try deleting the cookies for your site (there are at least 3 i think) and then relogin and select the style again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X