Importing upgrade web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing upgrade web pages

I have recieved all the needed files for upgrading my board from 2.01 to the 2.44 abd I believe I have uploaded everything correctly. The only thing I am having a problem getting is the upload og the 7 http://yoursite/forum/admin/upgrade web pages, changing the your site to mules.org for my web site. I have tried loading them one a t a time and viewing them but this doesn't seem to be working.
    I am guessing I have missed something in the translation of the instructions but it only says to load them one at a time, ina particular order, and this I have tried.
    If someone could explain this step to me I would be thankful
    Sure appreciate the assistance you give here. I am not sure how long, if ever, it could take me to figure this out

JAYEMULE
    The Mule Skinners Forum
    www.mules.org/forum

What is the exact problem when you type in:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/upgradeXX.php

Where XX is the number of the script you are trying to run?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Oh sorry, that would be helpful.
      I get an error 404, File Not found

Jaye

Comment

Did you upload the upgradeXX.php file to your admin directory on your server using your favorite FTP program? You will need to do that before you can run them.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thank you

Howdy !

LOL you won't believe what the trouble was LOL I am embarrassed to say it but it was a simple spelling error. I needed to take the 's' of the word forums and change it to the singular, forum. LOL I am so lame

Thanks for being helpful around here.

JAYEMULE
          The Mule Skinners Forum
          www.mules.org/forum

Comment

One more thing?

This maybe should be a seperate question but,,,
            I can not get the time to set correctly for my zone, nor can members edit the time for their time zone. We change the times zones fine but none of us are getting our correct zone time when we do. Could you point my dizzy head in the direction to look for this cure? Yes, we were able to set our time zones before.

JAYEMULE
            www.mules.org/forum

Comment

All Fixed

Howdy!
              I just wanted to stop back in and let you know that the upgrade is all finished and working fine. I like the new version, right well.
              I even got Stylez to fix us up some new colors and a look of our own. The membership is all very pleased. Thanks kindly for being so helpful around here. I come here and read now and then just to see what I can learn.

Keep up the fine work

JAYEMULE
              www.mules.org
              www.mules.org/forum
              The Mule Skinners Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X