Split thread not working...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split thread not working...

I'm getting this error when I try to split a thread....

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 2.2.3:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO thread (threadid,title,lastpost,forumid,
    open,replycount,postusername,postuserid,lastposter,dateline,views,
    iconid,notes,visible) 

VALUES (NULL,'Shigspeed suspension','1016514033','6','1','10',
    'b-b00gie','2','JustinP10','1016394812','50','14','Thread split from 
    threadid 19 by b-b00gie on Mar 19 '02 12:05 AM. Thread unstuck 
    by b-b00gie on Mar 19 \'02 12:04 AM. Thread stuck by b-b00gie 
    on Mar 18 \'02 11:24 AM.','1')

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '02 12:05 
    AM. Thread unstuck by b-b00gie on Mar 19 \'02 12:04 AM. Thread 
    stuck by' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

Any ideas??
    Last edited by b-b00gie; Mon 18 Mar '02, 8:20pm.

Have you installed any hacks?

Comment

I've installed the user levels hack, post id hack, welcome panel, and flashing PM bar

Do you see anything wrong where it says theres a syntax error?

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

We really can't support hacked forums here. I suggest you ask for help over at vbulletin.org. Good luck!
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK.... I've figured out what the source of the problem was, maybe you guys can look into a fix.

In my vBulletin options I had my date settings to display like this:

M d 'y which would look like: Mar 19 '02

The ' before the year was causing the problem. When I switched it to:

M d, y which would look like: Mar 19, 02

The problem went away....

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
              We really can't support hacked forums here. I suggest you ask for help over at vbulletin.org. Good luck!

This has nothing to do with that.

The problem is internally with vB, the hacks I mentioned in no way involve this problem.

You guys should do some troubleshooting and not just push the problems away.

Did you even look over my error?

Comment

Originally posted by b-b00gie

Did you even look over my error?
                Yes of course I looked at your error. Sorry I didn't catch the specific problem but it wasn't obvious to me.

As for not providing support to hacked boards, I'm sorry you don't agree with the policy but I get absolutely no compensation for the service and support I provide and I barely have enough time to help with unhacked boards let alone hacked ones.

As for you assumption about the problem, I decided to run a test on my unhacked forums using ' before the year. I worked perfectly without any problems at all. Given this it does appear that one of the hacks you installed is responsible for this problem.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
                  Yes of course I looked at your error. Sorry I didn't catch the specific problem but it wasn't obvious to me.

As for not providing support to hacked boards, I'm sorry you don't agree with the policy but I get absolutely no compensation for the service and support I provide and I barely have enough time to help with unhacked boards let alone hacked ones.

As for you assumption about the problem, I decided to run a test on my unhacked forums using ' before the year. I worked perfectly without any problems at all. Given this it does appear that one of the hacks you installed is responsible for this problem.
                  Well, I had the same exact error. I was running 2.2.9, then upgraded to 2.3.0, and his "fix" helped me. Thanks.
                  V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
                  Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
                  Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X