Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar

Is there a way to give a "Registered" user access to make Public Events on the calendar? If not, what level do they need to be....Moderator, Super-Moderator, or Admin? I have given someone a Moderator level but they do not seem to have Public Event access. Thanks.

The ability to post public calendar events is a usergroup permission, so they must be in a usergroup that allows this. I believe the Moderator usergroup does by default. Keep in mind that adding a user as a Moderator will not move them to the Mod usergroup - you must do this manually if you want them in that group.

Comment

the ability to post public events doesn't seem to be an option in my usergroup or forum permissions....

I would very much like to allow registered users to post public events...

is there an easy way to do this?

Comment

In your admin control panel, go to User Groups and then modify. From there, choose the user group that you'd like to give calendar access to and click edit and scroll down the options until you come to Calendar Permissions and set "Can Post Public Events on Calendar" to "yes". Here's a screen shot.

Comment

Working...
        X